For the AMS-TeX (ver.2.*) Users
1. When a TeX user first submits a manuscript to the Managing Office, you should not submit the floppy disk at the same time. If the manuscript is accepted, the Managing Office will send you the Acceptance Letter. After that, please send the floppy disk or e-mail manuscript and two copies of Form for Submission again to the Managing Office.
2. Manuscripts have been prepared using AMS-TeX, especially AMS-TeX Version 2 are welcome. In that case,
3. The author should not divide the file into two or more (sub)-files (for example abstract, introduction, ..., references, etc.)
- Use the AMS-TeX preprint format.
- Layout should be 50 truepc in length and 33 truepc in width,
- Avoid explicit horizontal and vertical spacing commands.
- Do not use explicit TeX coding to control line and page breaks.
- Do not redefine any plain TeX or AMS-TeX control sequences.
4. Manuscripts satisfying the following three conditions for the program will be treated favorably as papers in "JAMS Standard Format(Js) AMS-TeX"; the page charge will be discounted to U.S.$35/page and the publication date will be advanced by one issue:
- To be prepared by AMS-TeX Version no less than 2.0. Those who prepare manuscripts using AMS-TeX Ver.1.x should not use the following style file option program. They should use only amsppt style.
- To keep the default value of
- To start with the lines which define the style and head line.
Back to JAMS style files
Back to Top page
Copyright (C), International Society for Mathematical Sciences
Maintained by firstname.lastname@example.org